What if their was a job you could laugh, learn, love by changing the lives of the people you work with and maybe your own.
Give your passion a purpose At Home Instead, our CAREGivers assist seniors with social engagement and activities of daily living such as meal preparation , personal services , household duties and hospice support.
- Excellent hourly wages
- Recognition (Gift Cards, Anniversaries, Birthdays)
- Career Path
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Benefit
- We offer PTO/Vacation Pay based on hours worked
- Sprint and Verizon Discounts
- Paid Continuing Education Training
- Friend and Family Referral Bonuses
- 90 Day Retention Bonus
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Work 20 or more hours a week including weekends
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Successfully complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Previous related experience preferred but not necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
- Complete our world-class CAREGiver training program
- Reporting hours according to office policy
- Must be minimum of 19 years of age
- Holds the minimum education, experience and skills to perform responsibilities
- Complete a criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen, two professional and two personal reference checks
CLICK LINK BELOW TO APPLY OR CALL Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.