To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington DC, DC
- Thompson Technologies
- Phone: (770) 794-8380
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SAP Federal Financials Functional Consultant
Thompson Technologies • Washington DC, DC
Posted 2 months ago
Thompson Technologies has an opening in Washington D.C for an SAP Federal Financials Functional Consultant. This is a long term project working with a leading consulting firm to achieve SAP integration for a US government agency.
What you'll do
- Implement SAP's Federal Financial business process to achieve financial integration with legacy loan systems in accordance with treasury financial manual (TFM),
- Provide detailed audit traceability, building/enhancing SAP functionality to meet export credit reform related requirements, implement budget execution process for different types of federal funding.
- Experience providing SAP Federal Financial support to US Federal agencies in the areas of Budget Execution, Budget Availability Control, Funds Management, Budgetary Ledger, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, IPAC process
- Reporting such as Status of Funds, Unliquidated Obligations, etc.
- Knowledge of CRM Grantor Management is preferred
- 2 full life cycle SAP implementation experience
To learn more and apply for this job, please send your resume to Joe at
Thompson Technologies has been named several times as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 500. Just this year, we earned the Atlanta's Best & Brightest Award, the National Best & Brightest Award and the Inavero's Best of Staffing for Talent Satisfaction. We have twice been named one of Atlanta's Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, awarded the Atlanta Pacesetters award, as well as earned a spot on the Inc. 500 list on two separate occasions. Our growth is due mainly to a partnering approach with our clients. We are focused on making clients successful and we do it with honesty and integrity!