Randstad is in search of a detail oriented Investor Remittance Analyst to fill a contract role for in the Atlanta area. Our client is in the Real Estate industry and looking for immediate assistance with the up tempo of the current real estate market. This position will also be remote until further notice.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
This role focuses heavily on reconciliations and the responsibilities include:
- Reconciling transactions in the client database.
- in preparation of remittance reports gather supporting documents.
- Prepare remittance reports.
- Review and reconcile with Treasury Reconciliation any variances among data and actual bank cash.
The ideal candidate will have strong research, communication, and record-keeping skills. We are looking for detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated individuals.
- 2 years reconciliations within a commercial real estate setting is Required .
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Proficient in MS Excel and have basic understanding of loan documents.
- Experience with Participated and Syndicated Assets is a Plus .
- Experience with securitized assets and CREFC standards is a Plus .
For immediate and confidential consideration for this role, please forward your Word formatted resume to Malaika Lynch at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Investor Remittance Analyst and/ or call 4040-942-4619.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail