The Assignment: Job #40503
CareStaff Partners is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Hospital on the Medical Surgical (Med/Surg) Floor in Natchitoches, LA.
Specialty: Registered Nurse - RN
Pay: $40-42 Gross Hourly Blended Rate
Setting: Acute Care / Medical Surgical (MedSurg)
Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 36
Contract Length: 8 Weeks
Licensure/Certification Required: Louisiana Nursing License
Experience Required/Preferred: Prior Hospital Based Experience Required. Minimum 1 year Acute Care/MedSurg Experience required.
Registered Nurses in a Medical/Surgical (MedSurg) position:
Consistently provides effective direct care, as part of the interdisciplinary team, to a variety of complex patients. Manages care and implements treatment plans at a refined skill level in collaboration with patients, their families, physicians and other members of the health care team. Seeks as well as provides feedback for improved clinical practice. Assumes a beginning leadership role but seeks mentoring in this process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses the physical, psychological, social and cultural dimensions of patients according to professional practice standards and institutional policy/procedure
- Organizes, coordinates and prioritizes nursing care activities considering the needs of the patient
- Implements patient population specific interventions based on individual patient needs
- Evaluates effectiveness of care and care coordination progressing patients toward desired outcomes
- Develops and implements patient/caregiver teaching plan based on identified health education needs and the condition and age of the patient
- Provides for a safe environment and safe delivery of care.
- Assumes responsibility for professional development of self and contributes to and assists with the professional development of others
- Demonstrates leadership in the delivery of patient care
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses