Volt provides highly skilled contingent workers to local, national and international clients in all major industries. Volt has over 60 years of experience and is a leader in the industry. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions.
Capitalizing on knowledge and innovation, comprehensive resources, and technology, Volt provides top talent to the many thousands of clients across the globe. Over 60 years of unwavering focus on the issues of workforce management have gained us a reputation of being one of the most knowledgeable and accomplished strategic workforce partners in business for clients and candidates alike.
We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees.
Volt has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking a Data Platform Software Engineer to work onsite at John Deere’s facility in Milan IL. This is a contingent position expected to last 1 year.
- Looking for strong junior backend developers.
- Coding exercise is part of the interview process.
- Travel to Urbandale, IA up to six times per year.
- Looking for passionate developers to work on a project that involves designing/developing APIs for ingesting large amounts of data from third parties.
- Actor system
- Building low-latency and high volume, distributed, scalable and reliable backend systems.
Must be available to work on W2 for Volt. No C2C or 3rd party vendors.
Submit your resume today!
Volt is and equal opportunity employer.
Application Programming Interface
Scala (Programming Language)
Amazon Web Services