To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • El Dorado Hills, CA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in El Dorado Hills, California (CA). Essential Functions:
- Manages the development and implementation process of company's projects involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on delivery of new or existing internal/external programs and/or products
- Plans and directs schedules and budgets
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery and monitors for continuous improvement
- Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget
- Interfaces with internal and external customers on technical matters and project status
- Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning and monitoring work of team members and providing guidance and leadership
- Responsible for large/complex projects/programs
- Exercises independent judgement in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Provides input into designing strategies for alignment with business unit goals and objectives
- As part of a broader management team may have influence on business unit, or function strategies and objectives
- May provide guidance and leadership to and may supervise project consultants
- Ensures various project team members provide high quality and cost-effective services
- Generally, requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 6-8 years of experience in the related area; Master's degree or clinical licenses strongly preferred
- Previous project management experience required
- Extensive knowledge of company products, functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures
- Ability to influence project team members functioning in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, program evaluation and consulting skills