To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Queensbury, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Temporary
AngioDynamics • Queensbury, NY
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides Customer Service support to our external and internal customers.
- Handles customer requests including the fulfillment of purchase orders, credit and debit memos, and product and order status inquiries.
- Support inquiries that come from the public Customer Service Message Center
- Resolves order discrepancies to resolution.
- Partners with Operations regarding inventory reconciliation and/or discrepancies
- Provide return support; including issuing Return Material Authorization (RMA) instructions to our customers, ensuring proper approvals are collected and information shared to respective parties.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Individual Contributor - Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements