The #1 Trimble technology dealer in the Americas is looking for new team members. SITECH Northeast is proud to be a leader in Trimble construction solutions. We are expanding coverage of our Specialty Construction Products market and need qualified sales representatives across our 6-state territory. Specialty construction covers products for Quarry/Mining operations, Energy operations both Solar and Wind, and Waste/Remediation industries. Our products make the job safer and more productive. If you enjoy using cutting-edge technology to solve construction problems, then we want to hear from you.
Note: We are recruiting for multiple open positions and have advertised this position in several cities.
* Prospect, build, and maintain strong relationships with all customers.
* Complete sales and rental orders on new and used equipment.
* Have a general understanding of Construction projects, and familiarity with "plans" and job sites.
* Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.).
* Develop skill sets to demonstrate and support various software systems for machine control and guidance.
* Must have a comfort level working around operating machines and a safety focus when on project sites.
* Work from home or office when not in field.
* Work with a team of experienced professionals in a collaborative, nurturing environment.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
* High School diploma or equivalent is required.
* Experience on construction sites, Quarries, Solar Projects or using GNSS/GPS and Robotic Total Station technologies is a benefit
* Passion for heavy equipment, technology, and productivity.
* Valid driver's license, a clean driving record and the ability to travel throughout the northeast as needed.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. A background check and drug test are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. Milton CAT is a Drug-Free workplace.
- Heavy Equipment
- Machine Controls
- Microsoft Excel