Nazdar is currently searching for a UV Ink Jet Equipment Technician to join us at our Corporate office in Shawnee, KS. The primary function of the UV Ink Jet Equipment Technician is to provide technical support on all Nazdar Ink Technologies ink jet products for both internal and external customers. This work will include hands on ink conversions, prepress color management, customer relations, on-line technical support, product development print testing, and equipment maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain the ink jet equipment, software, and supplies in the onsite Print Lab in Shawnee.
- Provide ink jet technical support via phone, email, and internet.
- Travel to accounts to do ink conversions, color profiles, and ink troubleshooting.
- Write complete trip reports and product development evaluations.
- Be flexible to take on new responsibilities as business changes.
- Perform job according to pre-established safety, quality, and efficiency standard operating procedures.
- Assist with other duties as directed by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Graphic Arts or Wide Format Ink Jet printer certifications a plus
- RIP software certifications and experience a plus.
- Certification by a manufacturer to install and repair Grand Format or Super Wide Format UV Inkjet Equipment required.
- Five years of Ink Jet printing experience is required.
- Experience running and maintaining grand format UV printing equipment preferred.
- Ability to train others on the technical details associated with ink jet inks and printing equipment.
- Proficient with these software products:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient with one or more of these RIP software products:
- Caldera, Onyx, Wasatch, ColorGATE
- Proficient with these prepress art software products:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Acrobat
- Ability to travel outside of that facility up to 50% of the time.
Adobe Creative Suite
Microsoft Power Point
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: UVINK01055
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.