We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
The Support Analyst will be the front line for resolving all incoming customer support requests. They will work closely with the senior support team to address technical issues and improve product usability. The Support Analyst will be accountable for driving the resolution of product issues from start to finish, through a documented process, and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. Our Support Analyst are an asset to the brand and must represent the company in a professional and courteous manner. This person will report to our Support Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain expert domain knowledge in bank and accounting products, as well as any new products
- Resolve support requests and enhancements that come in through any of our support channels such as email, web or phone
- Call and communicate with customers about support requests and enhancements
- Ensure a fast time to contact and time to resolution on all support issues, as well as the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate and communicate with support team members (including product, integration and consultants) to troubleshoot customer issues
- Assist in related customer projects, such as financial data entry, maintaining and updating the website customer FAQs, and testing customer support enhancements to the website
- Provide critical feedback and recommendations for process improvement
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics or other related field preferred, but not required
- 1+ years of high volume customer service experience
- Experience with Salesforce, ZenDesk or other online ticketing platforms a huge plus
- High energy, can-do attitude, with commitment to excellent customer service
- A team player attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication
What You'll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Abrigo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Support Analyst with the subject line accommodation.
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service