To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
888 Prospect Street
La Jolla, CA 92037
- Daphne Henry
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Manager - La Jolla
OneWest Bank • La Jolla, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The Relationship Center Operations Manager's primary responsibility is managing branch operations and assisting the Relationship Center Branch Manager with inspiring staff to focus on cultivating deeper relationships with customers. The Relationship Center Operations Manager is also responsible for creating a superior customer-driven sales and quality service environment.
- Coaches and trains staff utilizing expertise and guidance on operational issues and vulnerabilities that relate to their jobs and ensures that policies and procedures are consistently executed
- Role models on a daily basis the OneWest Bank standards with team members and customers
- Supports OneWest Bank's commitment to building relationships "One Customer at a Time" through solid operational quality control
- Responsible for putting into place processes to inspect and manage operational controls and for the results of field ops visits and actual audits to ensure compliance
- Pulls and reviews operation reports each workday morning - Sets standards and executes random spot reviews to ensure all compliance and regulatory standards are met
- Secures and manages cash and all negotiable items per policy and security standards
- Serves as the Chief Operations Officer of the branch and acts as back-up of branch leadership in their absence
- Provides overall Branch Relationship Center leadership in Relationship Center Manager's absence
- High School Diploma required/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Three to four years of banking experience including processing account transactions, loan applications, and new accounts
- Must have prior managerial experience and proven sales skills
- Experience in ensuring compliance with all governing regulations, especially the Bank Secrecy Act requirements