Most companies say employees are Number One. We really mean it and our reviews as one of the top 20 places to work shows are employees feel it. Let’s start with what’s in it for YOU. Why choose Blue Raven Solar?
We ENCOURAGE your health and wellness, both physical and mental! Stop by our onsite Fitness Center, indulge in our fully-stocked fridge and cereal bar, get free counseling from our Employee Assistance Program, take advantage of dental services that will come straight to our lobby and take a moment to celebrate even the most obscure holidays – including the ones we invent (talking to you, Blue Raven Spirit Day)
We CELEBRATE you. Join any of our corporate groups, or as we like to call them “Conspiracies” (A flock of Ravens) including, but not limited to Blue Raven Women, Pride, Book Club, Foodies, Service, Play Ball!, and more
- We want you to become our next LEADER. We want people who are ready to stand up to the plate. Our goal is to double in size in 2022, that means a lot of leadership opportunity for only the boldest among us!
- And of course, we offer all the necessities: Medical, Dental, Vision and even Pet Insurance, 401k, Company Paid Holidays and PTO, and SO much more!
- We care about our communities, and we have integrity. We strongly believe that you should always be serving others. We actively donate to Give Power; their mission is to provide clean water to third world countries all across the globe.
- We’ve also been voted as Best Places to Work, Inc 500, Inc 5000, Business Excellence, Most Customer Friendly, A+ with the BBB, just to name a few.
- Blue Raven Solar is an exciting, fast-paced company, and were recently awarded the Employee’s Choice Award in Glassdoor’s Annual “Best Place to Work” list in the US Large Companies category and ranked 20th overall.
- Our Customer Operations Representative plays a crucial role in the operations of the company. They need to communicate effectively with customers, sales representatives, installers and co-workers, but unlike other environments this isn’t just about taking phone calls. We balance an environment of not only communicating with multiple individuals, but working on account workflows off the phone as well. Individuals applying for this role should be focused at all times on closing the loop and ensuring a great experience for all. They must have a high attention to detail and be resilient when faced with challenges and setback. This is a varied role with strong potential for growth and opportunities to specialize in different areas. Candidates may be hired for this specific position, but are ultimately hired as employees of Blue Raven Solar. Therefore, candidates should expect their responsibilities to change as the needs of the business change. We ask all new employees to be flexible and approach each new opportunity with a go-getter attitude.
- Spend 30-40% of the day communicating through phone, email, and text with sales representatives, customers, and third party contractors.
- Develop a working knowledge of Blue Raven Solar's process and the solar industry to effectively communicate and educate customers.
- Multitask in a high-volume work environment without sacrificing quality. This includes completing all work with 95% accuracy and meeting all written and verbal communication quality expectations with a 90% rating weekly within 3 months.
- Assist in the training of new coordinators to meet expectations and achieve department goals.
- Make data-driven decisions to solve problems
- Obsessively reduce cycle times in every area
- Keep commitments to customers and sales reps
Compensation: $14 - $18Hr
- Communicating well with people of varied backgrounds
- Following through on detail-oriented work
- Taking responsibility for individual and shared tasks
- Thinking critically to discover and solve complex problems
- Valuing and providing strong customer service to stakeholders
- Taking initiative to meet goals and contribute to team performance
- Attention To Detail
- Business Transformation
- Customer Service
- Photovoltaics (Pv)