Office Interiors has an immediate opening for a full time Interior Design position.
Office Interiors is a Certified Herman Miller Dealership located in Granger, Indiana, featuring a design department that works primarily in Healthcare and Corporate markets.
We do more than just design interiors and sell and deliver top quality products to customers. We are committed to excellence and building long-lasting, trusted relationships. Our designers take pride in their work - providing a friendly and professional experience as they work directly with internal staff and external customers on their projects.
A candidate for the position will possess a professional manner and a positive attitude. They will have the ability to multi-task and work in team situations. Having effective communication skills as well as being a resourceful problem solver with high integrity and discretion is desired.
A brief job description is as follows:
- Manage timeline, and other project tracking tools for assigned project work, record time for project costing
- Review project scope with Sales, meet with clients,
- Field verify site measurements, existing product and equipment
- Set up drawing format and prepare furniture plans for customer presentations
- and specifications for product
- Bid work – pricing and layouts as needed for bid preparation
- Select interior and furniture finishes as required by the project scope or for customer budget purposes
- Contact vendors for project research and product information verification
- Print/plot drawings, or project related materials, installation plans
- Order samples, maintain design and sales library, coordinate rep meetings
- Small project management to include initiate communication between OI departments, client, contractors, etc. also site visits, project scope verification, project tracking, and installation coordination
Create Interior Environment
Manage Client Expectation
Develop Cost Estimate