MTS Technical Recruiter
Flexible U.S. Office Location
Robert Half is seeking an Enterprise Technical Recruiter with excellent recruiting, computer, customer service, communication skills, a strong work ethic and drive, demonstrated ability to multi-task and to perform with a high sense of urgency. Experience in recruiting, sourcing, screening and identifying candidates over the phone, email and through online recruitment tools / applications is required. This opportunity is ideal for a competitive individual looking to join a worldwide leader and leverage his/her network of technology contacts to further the growth of companies and the careers of experienced IT professionals. The Enterprise Technical Recruiter reports to the Enterprise Technical Recruiting Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
- Identify, recruit highly experienced and skilled Information Technology professionals in the areas of Application Development, Quality Assurance, Network Security, Project Management and Business Analyst as directed by the Director, Enterprise Technical Recruiters.
- Utilize RHI systems, various websites, online recruitment tools, job boards and networking sites for recruiting specialized and experienced Information Technology professionals.
- Manage all aspects of recruiting, including devising search strategies, evaluating resumes and coordinating telephone interviews.
- Coordinate interview times for qualified candidates to go into the local branch office for an in-person interview.
- Participate in various networking groups locally and online.
- Create detailed job descriptions to post online to attract new job applicants. Evaluate applicant’s credentials and conduct phone interviews with qualified applicants.
- Provide excellent customer service to both candidates and RHI field offices and manage candidate and RHI field office relationships to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MTS Technical Recruiter.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MTS Technical Recruiter.
You may submit your application materials online or call
for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
- Sourcing (Recruitment)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Information Technology
- Application Development