Are you a Quality Engineer? Do you want to work for one of the most innovative companies in the world?
My client, Abbott is now hiring for a Quality Engineer to start ASAP in Temecula, CA. The role will be a 7 month long contract and will pay $30-35 per hour depending on experience.
The Quality Engineer will be expected to come in and consult with Manufacturing, Information Management, Research Development & Engineering, Quality Assurance Operations and Product Performance Analysis teams to ensure compliance to LifeScan software development procedures and industry regulations.
Among others, the Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Review and approve deliverables of the software development lifecycle
- Lead teams in performing Hazard Analysis
- Occasionally assist teams in developing Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions for software development activities that meet their specific needs
- Occasionally provide training for select software development activities for LifeScan
- Write and execute test protocols and reports.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical or other)
- 2-5 years of experience with medical devices and engineering
- Experience with risk assessments
- Knowledge of ISO 14971 standards is a huge plus
- Communication and Leadership skills
Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-respected company to take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on life-changing and innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.