Accounts Payable Specialist needed for well-established company in the Sacramento area.
Temp to Hire
Pay $18-24 per hourFull-cycle Accounts Payable
- Accurate and timely payment of invoices
- Data entry
- Reconciliation of vendor statements.
- Verify cost and authorization of purchases
- Process weekly check runs and reconciliation of Accounts Payable to the General Ledger
- Month-end accruals and account reconciliations.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and resolve any questions or disputes.
- Maintain accurate A/P and W-9 files for assigned vendors.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This position requires the following skills and attributes:
- Self-starter with attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and multitask.
- Minimum 3 years Accounts Payable experience.
- Ability to process a high volume in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook and 10-key by touch.
- Experience working with accounting software programs
- Good organization and communications skills, both verbal and written.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.