Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior real estate management and Edgewood Management Corporation is a 45 year old, premiere affordable property management company, responsible for 27,000 units in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. Edgewood’s portfolio represents a variety of multifamily products that include high-rise, mid-rise, garden and townhouse style rental units.
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation is recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and the 50th largest manager by the National Multi-Housing Council.
Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our employees. Edgewood Management Corporation offers a supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to their fullest potential. Edgewood is always looking for positive, motivated, and hardworking individuals to join our Edgewood Team
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
- Handling all aspects of leasing apartments, including greeting prospective residents, following up with prospects, touring the community, processing applications, preparing leases and closing the sale
- Understanding the community and its amenities, rents, and specials - as well as those of the community’s competitors
- Conduct off-site marketing and assist in preparing marketing plans
- Screen all incoming residents by objective qualification standards
- Achieve an acceptable leasing closing ratio
- Maintain activity reports by recording traffic daily
- Assist with resident programs and retention
- Assist with coordination of and participate in resident functions
- Process recertifications
- Answer all incoming calls and take messages for Assistant Community Manager/ Community Manager if needed
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Assistant Manager/Community Manager
- 1-2 years sales experience in a retail, hospitality, or multi-family housing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be enthusiastic with strong sales and customer service abilities
- Must be goal oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be able to be a creative thinker, work in a fast paced environment, have good attention to detail, and be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, project base Section 8 knowledge is a preferred.
- Tax Credit Certified is a plus
- Must be able to work weekends
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience in leasing Residential and Subsidized apartments required
- Previous experience with One-site, MRI, Yieldstar, Yardi, LRO or Property Management Operating and Information system is a plus
- Proficient with basic office equipment such as copier and fax machine
Edgewood prides itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Program
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Paid Personal/ Sick Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid AD& D Insurance
- Company Paid Short- Term
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Supplemental Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Company outings and events
Edgewood Management Corporation is a growing company that is looking for talented professionals who want to be part of a strong team focused on providing superior management services to our residents and owners. If you share our desire to be the best for our residents and communities, then you belong with Edgewood.
Edgewood Management Corporation is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Attention To Detail
- Audio Equipments
- Customer Service