VP/Director of FinanceCompensation:
$165000.00 to $190000.00 yearly
Our client, a publicly-traded, multi-billion dollar company, is looking to full-time a Senior Director, Global Financial Systems. This highly visible role will be responsible for leading the Company's global financial systems team, and will be an integral member of finance team. This individual will be responsible for operations of all current financial reporting systems, and will establish the strategic direction of this function going forward as the company enters a period of transformation including an ERP upgrade. This role partners with the Company's Finance team and collaborates with IT as well to evaluate, enhance and deliver world class financial reporting solutions. This role establishes, drives and enforces the overall financial systems strategy and standards.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Functions
• Defines and develops the global financial systems strategy
• Leads a global team on the implementation of the new global financial systems
• Identifies opportunities to link existing technologies and systems to improve reporting and analyses
• Partners with Finance and IT on financial systems strategy and executes on a global basis, including but not limited to Cognos/Tableau for operational reporting, Hyperion for financial reporting and Oracle/Navision for general ledger and Rev Pro for revenue accounting globally
• Leads the development of proposal requests to external service providers
• Evaluates and recommends service providers and technology platforms to achieve the strategy
• Creates business concepts, redesign of processes and information systems as well as hands on project management and coordination of implementations as a business driver
• Partners closely with the project management office to ensure projects are tested, SOX compliant and delivered on-time, with quality
• Leverages best practices across the company to apply a uniform and consistent approach to future implementations
• Evaluates and understands risks of business processes and impacts of systems changes and identifies areas for optimization and risk mitigation ensuring a strong control environment
• Manages global projects effectively while interfacing with teams that use or manage the various systems
• Able to solicit feedback from various teams and successfully implement
• Performs research; delivers proposals and ROI analysis on systems solutions
• Manages and maintains systems while ensuring both SOX compliance and technical escalations occur according to SLA’s and partner to improve uptime and processes, if / when necessary
• Recruits and develops the Company's global financial systems talent
Implementation, System Conversion - Implementation, Oracle R12
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance