Location: Peoria, IL
Duration: 12 months with possible extension/with possible contract to hire
- Responsible for planning, establishing, maintaining, and updating manufacturing processes for in-house production and vendor support. Specify and implement new methods and technology for cost reduction, production, quality and safety improvements. Responsible for assembly, welding related technical support to other departments within the company. Welding CWI certified is a plus. Assist in developing capital budgets for plant equipment. Review and update routings and production bills of material regularly. Develop and update assembly methods and procedures for assembler. Develop rework and repair procedures for worldwide customer support groups and outside suppliers.
- B.S. Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering or Equivalent with at least 5 Years of Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Knowledge of all aspects of Shop Operations, especially Assembly/Welding related areas.
- Hands on welding experience (not just experience with weld designs)
- CWI certification preferred
- Experience with manufacturing and cost analysis
- Knowledgeable with personal computers, Microsoft Office, Cad/Cam Systems
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management (written and verbal)
- Professional, courteous, strong sense of urgency
- Not seeking career contractors (candidates with many/frequent job changes will not be considered)
- Experience at client or similar manufacturing companies beneficial
- No relocation assistance
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
- Manufacturing Processes
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Technical Support