To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pasadena, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Facilities / Operations Manager
EMCOR Group, Inc • Pasadena, CA
Posted 14 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Senior Facilities Manager (Operations Manager)
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Senior Facilities Manager in Pasadena, CA. This person will be a hands-on Manager, with a strong technical background and a proven track record for working closely with customers in a partnering manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Profit loss accountability for multiple multimillion dollar facility service subcontracts and direct hire workforce (MEP Trades).
- Meets with Customer Facility Managers and other Representatives to reconcile requirements and work status. Individual is the primary representative for the company during meetings with the customer(s)
- Works closely with and directs Maintenance Superintendent and Trade Leads to ensure timely work completion.
- Responsible for oversight and management of energy management and control systems as well as energy savings initiatives.
- Ensures equipment is operated and maintained in accordance with technical specifications.
- Coordinates with Site Quality Control to ensure all work is in compliance with technical specifications
- Responsible for maintaining a good working environment. This includes conflict resolution, conducting personnel performance evaluations, and documenting resource needs.
- Reviews departmental operational procedures and processes and implements changes as required streamlining operations, improving productivity and ensuring a safe working environment is maintained.
- Champions site-wide safety program and strives to maintain an accident free environment while continuously promoting quality and customer service
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; Mechanical or Electrical degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience as a Senior Manager in the area of Facility/Public Works management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and knowledge in working with CMMS systems
- Understanding of concepts and practical experience with Planning / Scheduling / Estimating, Preventive Maintenance program development, and Reliability Centered Maintenance Philosophy
- Experience working on Federal Government Contracts is a plus
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer