$125000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
We are looking for a proficient problem-solver who is adept at creating action plans based on business needs. This Business Analyst will be responsible for the elicitation, analysis and documentation of business and technical needs across multiple business units. Exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to communicate technical and business requirements alike are keys to success for this Business Analyst role!
What you get to do every day
- Generate and record requirements through user stories, use cases, process flow diagrams, etc.
- Checks that complex requirements are executable, testable, complete and not ambiguous
- Collaborates and builds trusted relationships with business units, development teams, and other stakeholders to gather, analyze and prioritize requests
- Proactive, flexible, adaptable, willing to take ownership, and strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to elicit and document requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Experience on a variety of simple to complex projects
- Prior experience with Agile methodology
- Comfortable writing basic to moderately complex SQL queries, as well as technical skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Jira (or similar tool)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
Minimum 5 years’ experience in upstream oil and gas, writing SQL scripts and supporting software applications (P2 / Merrick Applications, eVIN, FlowCal, ProCount, Carte, DTS and ProArt)
• Support key production accounting applications such as eVIN, ProCount, Carte, FlowCal. Examples include User Training, Report Writing and SQL queries, Software Upgrades, Create / Edit Carte Reports, Trouble Shooting Software Bugs, Create / Edit eVIN screens
• Lead projects to streamline our business with strong communicator and be able to manage user requests and issues in a calm, friendly and effective manner
• Knowledge of Power BI as well as Engineering & Drilling Apps
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Analyst for more information.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Administration
- Business Informatics
- Business Requirements