To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roanoke, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Traffic / Workforce Representative - Multiple Locations
UnitedHealth Group • Roanoke, VA
Posted 24 days ago
Welcome to one of the toughest and
most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest
tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best
Positions in this function are responsible for all scheduling, call volume
monitoring and adjusting. Responsible for determining and communicating work
schedules, resources for various call queues. Works with site leaders to ensure
adequate staff, contingency plans, and workflow monitoring.
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. In this high volume, demanding
call center environment, you'll need to analyze market data, review scheduling
conditions, forecast production, and identify trends to present information for
operational and business planning.
- Use workforce management software and call volume
history to help manage daily staffing levels and to determine the most
effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents' actual
state compared to scheduled state
- Manage real - time inbound call traffic to help ensure
that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business
solutions such as: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools, and
present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly
- Extensive work experience, possibly in multiple
- Work does not usually require established procedures
- Works independently
- Mentors others
- Acts as a resource for others
- Coordinates others' activities
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR 2+yrs of
equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with workforce systems (i.e.
Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and / or Blue Pumpkin)
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Excel
(i.e. creating spreadsheets, VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, etc.), and Microsoft
Word (creating and editing documents)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule Monday - Friday, 8
- hr shifts during hours of operation of 7 am - 10 pm CST, and rotating
weekends up to twice a month
- Bachelor's degree (or higher)
- 2+ years of operations experience
- 2+ years of workforce management experience (i.e.
responsible for scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting,
determining and communicating work schedules and resources for call
queues, consulting with call operations, etc.)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare
& Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest
growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the
nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for
the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find
bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9
million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and
develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system.
Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal
Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required
to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UHC, workforce representative, workforce management,
workforce systems, Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, Blue Pumpkin