Edwards' Critical Care technologies improve the lives of millions of patients each year. Through continuing collaboration with our clinicians, ongoing education, and our never-ending quest for innovation, Edwards continues to develop innovative hemodynamic management solutions that enable clinicians to provide better care to patients in the OR, ICU, and ED settings.
This is a great opportunity to join Edwards Lifesciences Clinical Services Group, integral to the initiatives of the Critical Care Business Unit. The successful candidate should be ready to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
The Clinical Services Program Manager (internally titled as Associate Manager, Clinical Services) will manage the integration of complex clinical practice strategies for the sustained improvement of patient care. Processes implemented will adhere to clinical evidence related to safe and efficacious use of Edwards Critical Care products.
Key Responsibilities including but not limited to:
* Create and successfully lead the implementation of customized clinical processes and systems with assigned hospitals and hospital systems (e.g., IDN) in partnership with multiple and matrixed staff members
* Develop focused process improvement initiatives to ensure positive system hospital adoption of process and products to demonstrate improved patient outcomes that drive sales performance (e.g., overall sales revenue)
* Serve as an expert resource to internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Clinical Field Specialists, physicians) while leveraging knowledge gained through direct clinician interactions and relationships, to provide relevant input to critical conversations
* Partner with leadership to develop design strategies and drive utilization of multiple program initiations and development in large hospital systems
* Research data, partner with data experts, set strategy for key metrics, and present base line and outcome findings to key stakeholders
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of 8 years previous experience with direct healthcare management experience from large clinical organizations
* Experience with quality performance, clinical process design, and/or sophisticated clinical pathways
* Previous clinical experience in critical care/ICU
* Experience with advanced hemodynamic monitoring
* Must reside near a major airport and the ability for 80% travel
* Master's Degree with 6 years of experience with direct healthcare management of large clinical organizations
* Leadership experience managing a large clinical staff
* Confidence and comfort when engaging with C-suite administrators, service line leaders and physicians
* Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
* Proven successful project management skills
* Proven expertise in MS Office Suite and related systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative, influencing, and relationship management skills
* Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment and matrix organization.
* Ability to relate to physicians, nurses, and senior-level healthcare managers
* Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures, and guidelines relevant to hospital-based systems and lean based processes (e.g., Toyota Production System (TPS))
* Extensive understanding and experience in creating, implementing and managing hospital protocols and quality systems
* Extensive understanding of current clinical research while applying it to clinical practice
* Extensive understanding and knowledge of governmental policies and regulations on impact of care
* Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
* Strict attention to detail
* Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
* Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance, we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and a wide variety of benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families.
For California/Colorado, the base pay range for this position is $106,000 to $151,000 (highly experienced).
The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience).
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
COVID Vaccination Requirement
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless you request and are granted a medical or religious accommodation for exemption from the vaccination requirement. This vaccination requirement does not apply in countries where it is prohibited by law to impose vaccination. In countries where vaccines are less available, or other requirements exist, we may institute alternate measures that optimize patient safety and healthcare provider safety, which may include regular COVID testing or specific masking requirements.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Relationship Management
- Clinical Practices
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Works