We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We’re redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions; while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting leadership opportunity for you!
- Work in close strategic collaboration with commercial sales and product management to identify and execute a long term go to market plan to drive share growth
- Execute commercial marketing strategies from conceptualization through implementation for all commercial segments
- Work closely with business leaders and sales/marketing teams to identify and understand strategic marketing opportunities, ensure products are properly positioned within the commercial segments and develop innovative campaigns that drive product visibility and positioning.
- Manage creation and execution of strategic marketing campaigns that actively drive business results and build awareness
- Partner with and build consensus with key stakeholders to ensure products are positioned effectively.
- Analyze product performance, competitiveness and trends in the marketplace to creatively identify strategic opportunities and develop effective, data driven strategies that strengthen products and positioning.
- Identify metrics for success, implement measurement tools, and utilize data to continually refine approach and create maximized effectiveness.
- Further build commercial marketing function that competes with the best in the industry.
- Effectively partner with cross-functional teams for the purpose of campaign implementation and coordinate project teams as needed to support other marketing related initiatives.
- Manage a budget in a disciplined and impactful manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business required.
- Knowledge of flooring products or building products preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years in the marketing communication field with experience in home centers, advertising and public relations. In addition, 5 years managing direct reports a must.
- Ability to influence and foster teamwork at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and must have strong organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, SAP and Powerpoint.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled