Sales Rep – across multiple divisions (402xx)
The Sales Rep is responsible for selling various medical products and solutions to customers within their sales market. Medline Sales Rep is measured by year over year sales growth with quota and incentive program achievement.
- Calling on the sales division market contacts;
- Selling medical solutions to all levels of decision makers including owners, senior clinical officers and purchasing managers;
- Developing a strong knowledge base about Medline’s very large product catalog and numerous value added programs and services;
- Developing meaningful relationships with new customers and deepening relationships with existing ones;
- Cold calling and prospecting to develop new business opportunities;
- Presenting new products and initiatives; educating customers on current industry trends and regulations;
- Preparing bids and negotiating contracts
- Taking ownership and leadership of your territory-- growing it like your own business;
- Need to be well organized in your day-to-day activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 3-5 years outside business-to-business sales experience; autonomy and accountability;
- Ability to sell effectively to different levels within a customer organization;
- Proven ability to identify, connect with, and close new business; build consensus
- Complex sales strategy/approach to sell solutions across multiple levels;
- Background in commissioned, tangible product sales;
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Stable work history;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required.
- Must be able to be proficient in English and Spanish
In return, Medline provides established territories, industry- leading training, and career advancement opportunities. Medline also offers a very attractive compensation package including commission, incentives/bonus, car allowance, full benefits including 401(k) with company match and much more! Relocation is not available.
Operate Cash Register