To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woonsocket, RI 02895
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information Systems Manager
Advantage Resourcing • Woonsocket, RI
Posted 28 days ago
Information Systems Manager - Woonsocket, RI
Seeking a new IT Systems Manager, opening in Woonsocket,RI!
• Manage implementation and ongoing management of new Enterprise system
• Document business requirements for department systems
• Manage technical resources both internal and external
• Bring on new and conclude relationships with staff and consultants in line with business needs
• Ensure projects are executed on time and on-budget to meet business needs
• Ensure upgrades and enhancements are properly communicated, tested and implemented smoothly
• Train, document and educate department leads and members on proper use and security of systems
• Manage IT services company and review performance for pc, network and phone systems availability
• BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA a plus
• Proven experience as IT Manager or similar role
• Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
• Experience in controlling information technology budget
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time with attention to detail
• Experience with WordPress, WooCommerce, SalesForce.com, ShipStation, Accounting, Inventory, and Enterprise systems
• Excellent user and teaching skills for all major Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel
Keywords: IT Systems Manager, Information Technology
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position