About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Key responsibilities include performing data, spend and inflation analytics for the US Managed Services $2.5 billion plus of food and supply spend. Will improve current processes and key metrics that support US initiatives and contribute to bottom line performance. Ongoing responsibility for management of inflation related information, process and modeling for US managed services operations including inputs from: Avendra Procurement, SCM Finance, SCM Commercialization, OpEx, Sustainability Council and external councils.
Position reports to the VP, Data & Analysis, GSCM. This individual is responsible for supporting the US Managed Services SCM as well as Avendra Sourcing (in terms of inflation tracking). Primary responsibilities include US inflation modeling, P&L Spend Analytics, identifying key business drivers, standardizing process and reporting metrics across US LOBs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Develop financial analyses and reports for Executive Management that aid in effective planning and performance evaluation. These include:
- Apply standardized and rigorous approach to analysis such as:
- Modeling for actual and forecasted market basket analyses
- Drive the implementation of best practices ensuring the consistent use of best in class methodologies and the involvement of cross functional resources both effectively and efficiently
- Monitoring and recommending changes in market basket SKUs based on sustainability and optimization initiative impacts, historical spend trends and sourcing initiatives
- Gross / Net (flow through) spend analytics
- Explaining variances to external markets and metrics
- Prepare AOP inflation targets by Line of Business and Category
- Update client facing inflation slides that support client pricing discussions
- Analyze cost and NVD impacts for contract price changes, sustainable product conversions and SKU optimization
- Provide historical, current and future financial and statistical trend information
- Maintain data consolidations and integrity from multiple systems into one area to drive key metric analysis.
- Work closely with internal supply chain teams (Distribution, Commercialization, Operations), Avendra Sourcing and SCM support teams (finance and IT teams), GOE and other company stakeholders/resources.
- Analyze and compare monthly and quarterly financial results and key performance indicators against plan and other internal/external benchmarks, including New and lost business reporting.
- Support Systems, process and policy standardization and integration within US Managed Services Supply Chain.
- Perform Ad hoc requests as assigned
- Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Business/Mathematics coupled with 3-5 years related experience in analysis or database applications. Proven analytical skills, communications skills and PC skills are required.
- Strong detail orientation along with the ability to work independently while prioritizing multiple projects concurrently is essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and Access are required.
- SQL and visualization tool knowledge is desirable.
- Experience in foodservice industry, including knowledge of food product specifications, manufacturers and foodservice distribution practices is beneficial.
Material Requirements Planning