To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anoka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Territory Sales Representative
Amerigas • Anoka, MN
Posted 6 days ago
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
The Territory Sales Representative sells solutions-oriented services in a specific geographic assignment. Meets and exceeds revenue and gross profit quotas.
• Ability to establish relationships, present sales proposals and build client accounts.
• Understands AmeriGas business and is an expert on products and solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primary job function is to increase revenue from new and existing customers.
1. Establishes relationships with prospective customers through the use of various prospecting techniques.
2. Develops a business plan for specific geographic
3. Builds connections and interfaces with decision-makers in potential client organizations to lead them to the AmeriGas solution.
4. Makes the personal time commitment to build the client relationship both during normal work hours and special events.
5. Protects AmeriGas from competitive threats by conducting base account reviews.
6. Prepares and presents sales proposals to current and prospective customers.
• An “expert” on products and solutions and is current on regulatory changes.
7. Works with Sales Manager and vendors to learn solutions and sales techniques.
8. Maintains working knowledge of applications.
9. Attends periodic meetings and training classes as required.
10. Prepares various internal paperwork (i.e., sales orders, activity reports, etc.)
11. Must comply with all company policies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Must have all sales skills needed to retain customers and expand business.
• Must understand the propane business to effectively sell its products and services.
Previous Experience Required:
• 5+ years in a B2B outside sales position with all sales competencies needed to establish and grow our customer base.
• Responsible for establishing new customer accounts and management of assigned accounts, through recommendations to sales and operations management, needs approval on pricing and account changes.
• As Territory Sales Representative for new and existing customers, has significant impact on growth and retention for our business.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.