Overview Tower Health
is an innovative, leading health system dedicated to advancing the health and transforming the lives of the people we serve through compassionate, accessible, high quality, cost-effective healthcare. Together, our seven hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screening and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs and public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be.
Across our system, you'll find many opportunities to build an outstanding career. With more than 14,000 team members, Tower Health offers 25 urgent care facilities and a connected network of 3,200 physicians, specialists, and providers across more than 230 convenient locations. Responsibilities Chestnut Hill Hospital
is a 148-bed, community-based, university-affiliated, teaching hospital committed to excellent patient-centered care. Chestnut Hill Hospital provides a full range of inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic and treatment services for people in northwest Philadelphia and eastern Montgomery County. With more then 300 board-certified physicians, Chestnut Hill Hospital's specialties include minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, cardiology, gynecology, oncology, orthopedics, urology, family practice and internal medicine. Chestnut Hill Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and is affiliated with university-hospitals in Philadelphia for heart and stroke care as well as for its hospitalist and residency programs.
The Director of Perioperative Services directs and coordinates the management of staff, material and other assets of the Perioperative Services departments to meet the requirements of physicians and patients who desire surgical services and to provide reasonable financial return to the hospital. The Director serves as representative to all medical staff, hospital, operating room and anesthesia related business activities and marketing efforts. He/she encourages continued surgical contact and harmonious relations with nursing staff to establish and maintain close medical nursing team practice and identify and follow established written Hospital procedures. The Director is responsible for 70 FTEs. This position reports to the VP / Chief Nursing Officer.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director of Perioperative ServicesContact Name: Christopher David Contact Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Director of Perioperative Services Contact Phone:
570-401-4510 Call or Text
#LI Qualifications Education Requirements
Certification and Licensure
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree: Bachelors of Science in Nursing or Non-Nursing Bachelor's degree with a MSN or Doctoral degree in Nursing
- Will consider applicants currently enrolled in an MSN Program
- PA Registered Nurse License
- Certified Perioperative Nurse (CNOR)
- BLS Certification
- Demonstrated experience working cooperatively with Physicians, Nursing Staff and other leaders within an organization to ensure top notch and cost effective surgical services are provided to patients seeking our services
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing and managing strategic business plans for Perioperative services within a Health System
- Demonstrated experience effectively developing, managing and leading staff through change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support