Kelly Services is seeking a Financial Analyst I for a large publicly-traded company and a leading multi-line healthcare enterprise that serves as a major intermediary for both government-sponsored and privately insured health care programs located in Clayton, MO.
Job Title: Financial Analyst I
Location: Clayton, MO 63105
Length: 3 Months
Desired Start Date: 7/15/19
Schedule: 40 hours/week, 8 hours/day
Pay Rate: $35.00 - $39.45 per hour
Summary: The main functions of a financial analyst are to gather and analyze financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions. A typical financial analyst is responsible for analyzing and communicating financial information for clients.
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain elements of Enterprise Performance Management systems, including maintenance of metadata, data, scripts, security & provisioning, user management and functional training. Focus on low to medium complexity tasks within the application environment, single application stewardship, improving business processes and existing processes and calculation scripts.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
- Prior experience with Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and related tools, knowledge of SQL (MS SQL & PL SQL), command scripting DOS, Powershell scripting, SDLC, and strong command over Excel and related functions, Word, Visio.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 0-2 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Email blocked - click to apply), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Use Statistical Method