Account Executive for Homecare - Full time - Covering Oxnard and South Ventura County, California. Interim HealthCare is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to continue driving relationships and build referral sources for Homecare in our Oxnard / South Ventura, CA territory.Job Requirements
The ideal candidate will be sales driven, relationship and customer service focused!
As a Business Development Representative, you will be primarily responsible for growing referrals by effectively developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to Homecare referral sources and prospective clients.
• Maintain and develop a long-standing relationship within the community.
• Establish and maintain contacts and relationships with key referral sources for Homecare with senior residential facilities, long term care insurance, worker’s compensation companies, elder law attorneys, trust officers, financial planners, hospitals, rehabs, hospice and Medicare home health agencies.
• Establish a targeted account sales plan with key referral sources that will result in effective market coverage and solid return on time invested.
• Prepares and conducts presentations regarding Interim HealthCare to organizations where prospective clients might be reached or influenced.
• Use contact management system to track and report on weekly sales activity as well as monitor account development status and plan next steps; reviews reports and activity with supervisor on a regular basis.
Job RequirementsJob Benefits
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related subject or equivalent work experience and training.
• Five (5) years successful sales experience with comparable customers, preferably to Hospitals and/or Nursing Homes
• Knowledgeable in Home Health preferred
• Experience in selling a service
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision while being an active team player.
• Goal-oriented mentality and competitive spirit.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Base Commission
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Oxnard
- Job State: CA
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Min Salary: $45,000.00
- Max Salary: $50,000.00
- Compensation Type: Annually