Are you an experienced Member Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- This group will be on the phone with members to answer questions about their health insurance.
- Will be communicating with both members and providers (95% of the calls will be inbound)
- Documenting communication from the calls in their internal database
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of true call center experience
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required
Hours for this Position:
- M-F, any shift from 7:30 am - 6:00 pm (will start on the late shift, 9:30 - 6:00)
- Training is 5 weeks on the 8:00-4:30 shift. Will be in-person in socially distanced room.
- 3 weeks classroom training, and 2 weeks nesting on the phone with 1:3 trainer/lead to CSR ratio.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Member Service Representative
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.