To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facility Security Officer (FSO)
PAE • Arlington, VA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldFacility Security Officer (FSO)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Facility Security Officer (FSO) in Arlington, VA.
The Facility Security Officer (FSO) reports to the GMS Security Manager and will serve as the primary facilitator of day to day Security support functions for PAE Global Mission Services (GMS) and company compliance with the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and other security activities for all Arlington, VA-based CAGEs/FCLs. The successful candidate will engage in a broad range of physical, technical, construction, information, and personnel security support activities, as well as the required liaison and coordination with Intelligence Community, Department of State and DoD authorities. The candidate will be responsible for interpreting, drafting and enforcing policies, and implementing security programs, plans and procedures to ensure complete compliance with USG standards and enable PAE mission success. This individual will be responsible for Security support to all proprietary programs within PAE secure facilities and include:
- Management and implementation of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and other security activities for all Arlington, VA-based CAGEs/FCLs. This includes, but is not limited to: all NISPOM compliance matters, visitor control, personnel security compliance, clearance and suitability processing (e.g., DoS MRPTs), managing visit requests and preparation of subcontract DD Form 254's for classified contracts
- Close liaison with GMS Program Leadership, HR and Recruiting (including the PAE Dubai center) to ensure optimal coordination of efforts and streamlining processes/procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate Security guidance to Human Resources, Recruiting, Contracts, Subcontracts and Senior Management.
- Provide liaison with Diplomatic Security (i.e. DS/IS/IND), the Defense Security Service and other DoD agencies.
- Coordination with the Security Manager and the Security Service Center to identify and address personnel, facility and information security issues in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Familiar with DoD clearance systems (JPAS/DISS) and personnel security database (eQIP) used for the processing and tracking personnel security clearances, and associated investigation requirements.
- Oversees initiation, processing and tracking of the appropriate documentation and correspondence relating to the origination, transfer, reciprocity, maintenance and termination of personnel security clearance/suitability determination investigations/re-investigations for GMS’s government contracts.
- Ensure all applicable entities’ are updated and managed in DSS NISS database
- Prepare and track FCL sponsorship packages in NISS
- Ensure all Arlington, VA DSS Security Vulnerability Assessments (SVAs) achieve a Satisfactory, Commendable or Superior rating. Ensure any corrective actions from SVAs are completed and reported to DSS in a timely manner.
- Implement PAE Security Education program, and manage DSS requirements for Initial/Annual Security Brief, Insider Threat and FOCI related trainings
- Assist the GMS Security Manager with updating and generating new PAE security policies
- Leads or participates in security-related investigations
- Provide input to GMS Security Standard Practice Procedures (SPP) manual.
- Perform other duties as required.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must possess and maintain a DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of college and/or equivalent years of related Industrial Security experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a DSS certified Facility Security Officer (FSO)
- Must be experienced with DSS security databases
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience using security information management database applications
- Demonstrated experience conducting business presentations
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be flexible to meet worldwide/time zone windows for communication
- Expert knowledge of NISPOM
- Familiarity with FOCI requirements
- Experience with Department of State personnel security clearance and suitability processing
- Understanding of relevant Department of State/DoD security procedures and policies
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Customer-focused and mission-driven
- Organized and efficient
- An IT or tech-savvy mindset
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.