At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel's platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately - anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.About the Role:
Revenue Operations at Vercel owns all systems, processes, and data insights that enables our go-to-market teams to be productive and successful!
The Vice President, Go To Market Operations will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Biz Ops to drive the execution of our GTM strategy. This role is a hybrid of strategic planning, business analytics, and marketing & sales operations. We are looking for an analytical goal-getter that wants to become a key driver of our growth. This role will be measured by increasing sales productivity, revenue output, and supporting customer growth.What You Will Do:
- Continue to build out the marketing & sales tech stacks to improve speed and conversion from lead to closed won
- Keep customer data and all organizational data aligned and accurate across the organization in order to deliver insights to Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Work with functional leaders to build the right processes and connect those to our existing tech stack (quote-to-cash, lead flow from sign up/form fill to sales comms, etc)
- Hire and develop top talent, which will help Revenue Operations achieve its near-term goals and long-term potential
- Work closely with Revenue Leaders to drive go-to-market strategies, and collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, and Product to achieve growth goals
- Own and set the vision for the RevOps function, fostering a culture of collaboration and data-driven decision making, and prioritizing an achievable roadmap for each of its teams
- Focus on the efficiency of the Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams and envisioning a tooling and systems roadmap for continuous improvement
- Ensure Vercel's go-to-market technology infrastructure scales to keep pace with growth
- Collaborate with Business Operations and Business Analytics teams to identify team/individual/segment performance trends through the proactive analysis of reports and dashboards, helping to translate the intelligence into useful plans that will help Revenue Leaders to best take advantage of growth opportunities and manage risks
- Improve our Deal Desk function that will both (1) help to optimize the structure and terms of contracts in order to drive consistency and contractual outcomes, and (2) offload manually intensive activities off of the Sales/CS Reps shoulders
- Partner closely with Enablement to ensure that processes and tools are adopted effectively and that maximum productivity can be achieved through training and coaching activities
- Partner with FP&A and Sales Leadership to drive effective forecasting processes and driving predictable sales intelligence
- 10+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or marketing operations
- Consistent track record to lead and scale Sales/Revenue Operations of significant scope through growth periods
- Fluency in other systems and sales tools, including CPQ, prospecting and data tools (Salesloft, ZoomInfo/RingLead, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, D&B), Sales Intelligence tools (Clari and Gong), and other tools that drive Sales/CS productivity (Docusign, etc.)
- Talented operator who has led teams at companies crossing $100M ARR
- Builder & confident recruiter of strong teams, has built large teams (20+) out before
- Domain expertise in enterprise SaaS functions - sales, marketing, finance, HR.
- Deep understanding of deal structure and revenue optimization
- Excellent communication, social skills, and executive presence!
- Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
- Business Process Improvement
- Decision Making
- Docu Sign