To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
- George Watson
- Phone: +13368428682
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Manager/Associate Director Corporate Communications PR
ProClinical • Princeton, NJ
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ. The successful candidate will serve as a key player on the global Corporate Communications team.
- Organize media interactions and relationship, building meetings of senior management with media and work with PR consultants/freelancers.
- Collaborate with other departments to enhance/manage reputation and coordinate actions.
- Develop appropriate messaging to support corporate image, brands and business.
- Develop, cultivate and maintain good relations with media.
- Act as brand custodian, guide teams and ensure brand compliance globally.
- Build and strengthen corporate brand using a variety of communication tools and channels.
- Collaborate and work closely with internal teams/subsidiary companies across the world to drive branding initiatives.
- Build and execute social media strategy to leverage and build a strong brand image for
- Set up and optimize company pages and generate/publish/share daily content on social media platforms to increase engagement and reach.
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the social media policy for each community.
- Effectively manage issues/crisis relating to the company and its divisions/brands.
- Minimize the damage by neutralizing the issue/crisis or ensure the coverage on the given platform/s is balanced through effective messaging.
- Manage the company's intranet, and drive adoption through innovative ideas and engagement.
- Plan and execute employee events and town halls in collaboration with business teams.
- Work closely with the HR teams and business partners on employee engagement and internal communications.
- Align internal communications recommendations and tactics to support and drive executive communications programs that underscore the value of the Company through a collective message platform related to company objectives, company culture, milestones and business priorities.
- Partner with key internal players to leverage and coordinate activities across the organization.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in Business, Communications, Journalism, English (advanced degree preferred).
- 7+ years of corporate communications experience. Pharmaceutical experience strongly preferred.
- This person must have experience in drafting integrated communications approaches across both internal/external audiences, have a creative and solutions-oriented mindset, and an ability to collaborate and adapt to changing dynamics.
- Excellent writing skills, both technical and creative, with highly refined grammar and syntactical skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 336-842-8682 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.