Top U.S Cardiac and Vascular Group Company is looking for a Sr Product Manager, Downstream - Aortic - to join their team - San Francisco
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Holmes
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000A bit about us:
The Cardiac and Vascular Group brings all of our cardiac and vascular businesses together into one cross-functional, collaborative operating unit to employ the full breadth of our talent, technologies, products, services, and solutions to address the needs of customers and patients across the globe.
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions - we're a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurable clinical and economic value - and opens doors. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
We push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Strong Performance Bonus to Reward Hard Work (17.5%)!
- Job Security Through Company Stability!
- Excellent Work/Life Balance!
- Work on Projects that Truly Make a Difference!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Lead U.S. Abdominal Aortic product line, incorporating product life cycle management. Develop comprehensive marketing plans including competitive strategy, pricing strategy, sales/revenue forecasts, inventory management and brand communication initiatives. Support the marketing strategy through setting appropriate budgets, goals and metrics.
- Collaborate with global colleagues and U.S. physicians to effectively communicate AAA portfolio value proposition, differentiation from the competition and identify new market and segment opportunities to drive revenue, profitability and share
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and key opinion leaders. Work with the team to define and execute on customer feedback planning – through market research, field travel & customer visits in support of the aortic portfolio.
- Manage the U.S. Abdominal Aortic competitive intelligence function, including creation and distribution of competitive analysis, updates messaging. Identify and lead competitive response strategies with sales and commercial operations.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal stakeholders across legal, regulatory, clinical, OMA and R&D to drive alignment and execution of marketing strategies.
- Present strategies and rationale to senior leadership, facilitate open and active dialog among internal stakeholders, and drive alignment.
- Advise global marketing on Product Development Process (PDP) project teams and core teams. Ensure completion of marketing deliverables and successful transition from global to U.S. regional downstream marketing teams.
- Lead and participate in core team as requested by senior leadership to address key business opportunities and challenges.
- Communicate effectively and ensure leadership is well informed and aligned with key strategies and recommendations. Provide for ongoing reporting of aortic franchise and product launch progress to plan, measure impact of marketing initiatives, sales analysis, competitive analysis and customer feedback. Present to senior leadership in QBRs.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, at times more. Spend significant time in the field with sales personnel and customers to understand their perspective and ideas, and stay at the front of market dynamics and changes. Represent the customer during internal meetings, and represent the company at advisory boards and medical congresses
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.