Do you want to get into a results-driven, entrepreneurial, growing healthcare solutions company? Break into medical sales at Medline Industries in the Post-Acute market where our customers are Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health Agencies, Hospice Agencies, Assisted Living Facilities and other relevant segments. Why Medline?
Why Medline Sales?
- 53+ years of consecutive growth
- 550,000+ products and counting
- More than 20,000 employees spanning the globe
- No.1 privately held manufacturer & distributor of health care products in the U.S.
- 1,600 and growing sales representatives across the continuum of care
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx plan
- 401k with company match
- Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
- Proven Training Infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial Work Environment
- Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop
- Flexible Paid Time Off
Under general supervision, manage the relationship with existing accounts. Responsible for managing a book of business for existing accounts and generating revenue on assigned accounts. Serve as the primary interface for all products and services and create demand for the organization's products and services. Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Review accounts, sell new business to existing accounts and convert accounts to a higher level. May also be responsible for new account installation.
- Create demand for the organization's products and services by working with National & Regional accounts.
- Build and maintain sales territory of smaller accounts, located in secondary & tertiary markets focusing on sales and customer relationships.
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customers to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
- Coordinate sales forecasts with internal team. Manage co-op accruals and set-up new customers into Medline's systems.
- Create new products to sell to our existing and new customers.
- Increase the revenue spend per account.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more! COVID-19 Vaccination
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law. Education
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree and at least 2 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience OR at least 5 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience
- Intermediate skill level in SAP.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Cold Calling
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Microsoft Excel