To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Concord, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Analyst
Conduent, Inc. • Concord, NH
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at Conduent.com.Quality Assurance AnalystConduent is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to work onsite in Concord, NH.If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.Job Functions:
- Analyzes and documents client's business requirements and processes.
- Prepares time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Creates manual test cases to be used in testing business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Create test plan / calendar to co-ordinate testing within the project and to establish time-lines for successful completion.
- Develop/identify test data for test scenarios.
- Execute test cases and documents results of the execution.
- Document defects identified during test case execution and work with developers to resolve the defects.
- Participates in quality assurance activities such as peer reviews of test cases, test plans, and test case execution results.
- Utilize all testing tools required for the project.
- Assist QA Manager with creating project resource estimates, metrics to track completion, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality.
- Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate requirements within their areas of responsibility.
- Supports the client during User Acceptance Testing.
- All other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent QA technical certifications, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years hand’s on experience designing, creating and executing test cases.
- Experience across the domain of testing types/phases, including Functional, Integration, Regression, System, and User-Acceptance Testing.
- Four or more years’ experience in SQL.
- Solid experience with Software Testing Tools (e.g. IBM Rational Quality Manager, Selenium, Team Concert, Jira, MicroFocus Silk Central, Microsoft TFS, HP ALM).
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Fluent in the use of MS Office products.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, clients and interfacing agencies.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.Desired Skills:
- Knowledge in at least one of the following Healthcare Claims Processing areas: Claims, Financial, Member, Managed Care or Provider.
- Experience in Healthcare or other large complex systems
- Agile Scrum / Kanban experienceLocation:This position is located onsite in Concord, NH. No relocation assistance is provided.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.