To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Internal Audit and Advisory - Minnetonka, MN
UnitedHealth Group • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Sr. Administrative Assistant within the Internal Audit and Advisory Services division of UnitedHealth Group, you will support a VP and their team in a global healthcare technology organization. You will work independently in a manner consistent with the highest levels of performance and professionalism to accomplish critical tasks. As a key resource within UnitedHealth Group, your positive approach and dedication to teamwork will enable you to provide outstanding assistance.
- Manage the calendars and any changes in schedules
- Schedule meetings and workshops for large groups including arranging meals for attendees and planning business dinners
- Ensure meeting participants have appropriate access to facilities and systems
- Schedule and set-up resources and technology needed for meetings and events, i.e., conference rooms, catering, WebEx, and Telepresence
- Plan and organize logistics of large events both on and offsite
- Create streamlined travel arrangements, including travel packs and other traveler-specific needs
- Professionally represent the leader across the organization
- Routine administration of file maintenance
- Track and submit expense reports on behalf of leader
- Interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Work effectively as an integral member of a team
- Handle confidential information with complete discretion
- Compile and/or integrate information needed to complete reports and documents
- Review documents to ensure accuracy and quality, and revise as needed
- Answer incoming calls and facilitate handling of requests for information
- Evaluate calls in terms of importance and use independent judgment to take action such as interrupting work directors or notifying others
- Independently perform varied administrative duties related to functional areas
- Greet visiting clients, guests and employees
- Manage office documents in accordance with enterprise records management procedures
- Primary Business Segment Liaison (BSL) tasks for onboarding when needed
- HS Diploma or GED
- Intermediate or greater proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 2 or more years of experience working in a large, fast-paced, corporate environment
- 2 or more years of experience providing administrative support to an executive at the Director level or above
- 1 or more years of experience scheduling travel
- 1 or more years of experience creating and submitting expense reports
- Experience managing multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Experience working with global, multicultural resources
- Experience working in a large, matrix corporate environment
- Experience working with SalesForce.com and SharePoint
- Experience working with Concur
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr Administrative Assistant, Internal Audit, Advisory, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota