At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
At PayPal, Content Designers work side by side with Designers, Content Strategists, Product Owners, and Researchers to create user experiences that empower people and businesses around the world.
You’re the ideal candidate if you’re an excellent writer who is also a design thinker and customer champion. You love using words to tell stories, to solve problems, and to make the world a better place. You’re just as happy brainstorming big-picture strategy as you are crafting compelling headlines and helpful error messages. You’re excited to work in a fast-paced, high-tech environment that requires independent self-direction as well as collaboration and open communication.
What you’ll do at PayPal:
• Plan and write content for web and mobile experiences (across all touch points including navigation and user interface copy, emails, in-app notifications, chatbots, and help).
• Transform global product requirements into a strategy for how you will use content to meet business goals and solve real customer problems.
• Present your work and articulate your approach to teammates, product owners, and other stakeholders.
• Collaborate with Design on page layout, interactions, and visual tone.
• Coordinate content with Brand, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we create a consistent end-to-end experience.
• Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.
• Maintain and evolve PayPal’s content standards, including voice and tone.
• Learn a lot, make an impact, have fun.
The skills you need:
• Candidates with 2+ years professional writing experience for web or mobile content are welcome to apply .
• Excellent, highly creative writing and critical-thinking skills.
• Experience working with content standards, such as style and voice and tone guidelines.
• At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams.
• Experience in financial services, payments, B2B or B2C e-commerce is preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Design, Information Science or related field.
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Content Designer 3
Who We Are:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Content Designer 3 to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Content Designer 3.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- Business Process Improvement
- Creative Writing
- E Commerce