Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It's time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce - engineers, architects, developers and more - onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK.
Day to Day duties:
- Participation in the development of a web-based updated product for CVR States
- Maintenance and support of Illinois Connect, Florida Connect, CIS and other .Net products
- Debug and fix defects presented by customer support
- Participation in improvements to existing .NET based platforms
- Participation in new platform architecture development efforts
- Contributions to stories and epics for adding functionality to the Illinois, Florida and CIS projects built on the Edge Platform
- BSCS or equivalent plus 2 years experience or equivalent cumulative experience
- Experience programming C# in a .NET environment
- Experience contributing to architectural development of a sophisticated API based front-end/back-end architecture
- Conversant with development in both Windows and Linux
- Conversant with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Excellent software engineering and abstraction skills
- Superior problem troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Experience developing high volume transactional enterprise applications in a Windows server-based environment
- Experience with C programming and/or Oracle nice to have
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Java Script Frameworks
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
C Sharp (Programming Language)