To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Rapids, MI 49509
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Specialist Order to Cash
Advantage Solutions • Grand Rapids, MI
Posted 10 days ago
Specialist Order To Cash
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Do you have great attention to detail and are looking to bring value to a client-driven team? We are seeking a dedicated entry-level Specialist Order to Cash associates have strong Excel skills, are open to learning and are coachable. In this role, you’ll assist with order processing, invoicing, and contract creation for some of the best brands in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. You will utilize additional aspects of claims and deductions, and accounts receivable to provide exceptional support to our clients.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Process orders, deductions, and create contracts.
- Manage Claims and Accounts Receivables.
- Able to address any potential order/deduction/contract issues.
- Provide timely and thorough communication with clients and customers. Participate in client/customer conference calls as scheduled; providing feedback and insight.
- Communicate regularly with management advising any critical issues or opportunities.
- Provide reports to clients/customers as needed.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent office experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service and working in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred experience in accounting, finance or other related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel