To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wesley Chapel, FL
- Simran Walia
- Phone: 8778848834 Ext.-1
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mastech Digital • Wesley Chapel, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Compensation: Best Market Rates
You will be working in a fun and dynamic environment on a variety of development projects, be exposed to clients across multiple industries, collaborate within high-caliber fast paced project teams, and develop world class custom web solutions to meet the needs of our Fortune 500 clients.
You must have the ability to travel, but for the most part, work will be performed remotely. You will be working within a highly experienced implementation team to develop identity and access management solutions for the clients.
Along with being an extremely technically proficient individual, this position also requires you to have exceptional personnel and time management skills as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and define business, functional and application architecture designs as per business requirements
- Coordinate with the implementation team to verify the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Develop new user-facing interfaces and features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize development for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Develop application dashboards utilizing existing or new frameworks
- Create customer-facing documentation including architectural design, requirements, and test plans
- Participate in continuous learning (both formal and informally)
- Travel as necessary
- Familiarity with RESTful web services
- Experience with one or more database systems, such as MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, OrientDB
- Command line experience with the Linux operating system is a MUST
- Excellent analytical abilities, resulting in quick problem resolution
- Desire to learn and curiosity to understand how and why things work
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working within distributed global teams
- Ability to meet deadlines, proactively
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
- Values teamwork and can contribute to as well as lead the group
- Ability to exercise judgment in the absence of defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions
- Unafraid to share opinions in a constructive professional way
- A sense of humor
- Experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3/4.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience working with cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience working with code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Experience in an Agile software development environment
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience with AWS and cloud-hosted applications
- Experience working with and maintaining a WordPress site is helpful, but not required.
Experience and Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees
Recruiter Name: Simran Walia
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2023)