You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RN-Clinical Educator, LTC
It's more than a career, it's a calling.WI-SSM Health St. Mary's Care Center
Job Summary:Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates educational activities planning for an assigned service or population.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Collaborates with nurse managers and staff to assess learning needs and competencies.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates educational plans/programs and utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate achievement of learning goals.
- Identifies and/or develops teaching tools and instructional materials.
- Keeps records of educational activities and prepares reports.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on patient's age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of Service.
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients and our patient populations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three years' registered nurse experience
Licenses / Certifications:Basic Life Support HealthCare Provider (BLS HCP) - American Heart Association (AHA), Registered Nurse (RN) - State of Work Location or Compact Multi-State License
Work Shift:Day Shift (United States of America)
Department:Nursing - RN
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Evidence Based Practice
- Measurement And Metrology
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gdiiffp
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.