We are excited to add several Customer Support Representatives to our growing team. Join the team behind one of the world’s largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
Why is the role open? We’re growing by leaps and bounds through numerous acquisitions and our recent successful IPO. Our unique and diverse culture nurtures and supports personal and professional growth, facilitating internal promotion. Our substantial growth and internal promotions have allowed us the opportunity to add great talent to our team!
The goal of the role: The Customer Support Representative provides new and existing clients with outstanding service and support on all aspects of their payment processing needs while also assisting the Customer Support Managers with high level tasks.
What will you be doing?
- Provide outstanding customer service by handling high volume inbound calls
- Provide assistance as part of the sales process to include:
o Demonstrating software/websites in relation to EVO
o Research payment solutions to verify compatibility
o Obtaining information from merchants when needed
o Field questions from the sales team
- Assist in the client boarding process including review of application, client training and coordination with other internal departments as part of the on-boarding process
- Review client rate qualifications and determine strategy to reduce client costs
- Assist merchants in obtaining PCI Compliance (security standard mandated by Visa & MasterCard)
- Resolve both financial and technical issues encountered by clients
- Participate in the overall process to review any suspect transactions to protect clients
- Research new methods of payment or systems to fit merchants’ needs
- Retain existing merchant accounts
Could you be a great fit?
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- High school Diploma required
- 1+ years customer service experience preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills (1-2 years of experience preferred)
- Credit Card experience in the acquiring or issuing industries is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and Windows based programs required
- Strong analytic and research skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proper grammar and verbal communication
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one priority to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Attention To Detail