SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
SS&C GlobeOp is a leading provider of Real Assets Fund Administration Services, Loan Management Software, Property Management Software and Resort management worldwide. We are looking for a Partnership Accountant
to join our Real Assets Fund Accounting
team in our Century City, Los Angeles, CA
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting for various open and closed end real asset clients
- Preparing and reviewing capital call and distribution allocations, as well as partner capital statements
- Preparing service deliverables and establishing and maintaining a calendar of client reporting requirements
- Reviewing fund documents and ensuring compliance with LPA and LOC covenants
- Onboarding of new real asset fund clients, ensuring proper set up of management and performance fees
- Coordinating year-end audits and tax preparation
- Actively engaging with external clients and internal teams to coordinate and execute deliverables
- Spearheading special projects and requests
- Adhering to company’s internal controls and procedures
- Training and developing Real Assets staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of real estate or private equity fund accounting preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required
- CPA preferred but not required
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to interact with others at various levels
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Standard Accounting Practices