If you want a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this Payroll Administrator position may be for you! A vacancy for a Payroll Administrator has become available with a client of Robert Half Finance and Accounting. We are looking for candidates who can deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to communicate effectively. As the Payroll Administrator, you will contribute in finalizing the accurate and timely production of payroll for employees.
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your updated resume to: Email blocked - click to apply
What you get to do every day
- Direct voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Research pay practices related to FLSA, fringe benefit reporting and other payroll areas and determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Ensure timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Cooperate with Human Resources, Information Technology, and other internal business partners to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Accommodate current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Manage quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Aid staff with wage deductions, fringe benefits, pay related issues, PTO accruals, and general questions related to payroll
- Oversee regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Establish systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- Go over data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Knowledge in an HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
- Strong familiarity with Full Cycle Payroll
- Experience with NetSuite
- Foundational knowledge in QuickBooks
- bi-Monthly Payroll experience desired
- Knowledge of benefits payroll
- FPC or CPP most optimal
- Prior practice in various withholdings, garnishments, and processing liens
- 3+ years of payroll experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993
Fair Labor Standards Act
Fundamental Payroll Certification