To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cheshire, CT 06410
- Phone: 919-782-7440
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt Demo Account • Cheshire, CT
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Contracts Administrative Assistant for our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Contracts Administrative Assistant
Location: Cheshire, CT
The chosen candidate will be responsible for reviewing RFQs, disseminate information to various departments through SharePoint workflow. Candidate will also generate tasks through SharePoint, touch base/follow-up with functional groups for responses, and interface with internal and external customers
- Review RFQs
- Log all RFQs into Contracts RFQ log and update status as required
- Create hardcopy and electronic quote folders
- Track input from various functions
- Ensure al quote folders are current, accurate, and complete and contain all necessary documentation
- Prepare customer correspondence e-mails/letters as necessary
- Enter sales orders in SAP to support CSRs as necessary
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Two to five years’ experience in an administrative role or function
- Expert level proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP and SharePoint knowledge preferred
- Previous contracts experience preferred
- Customer service experience in aerospace or defense preferred
- Inside or outside sales experience
- Familiar with ACE tools
- Experience with Process improvement
High School diploma required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate is based on experience.