ConsultNet is actively recruiting for a Contract Specialist
to provide support for the procurement function of a non profit and to assist with all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy tool and process implementation for procurement related to goods and services. The ideal candidate will provide professional and technical advice and support to internal customers. The contract specialist will provide analysis (trends, projections, and progress reports) related to procurement process and impact metrics needed, for input relating to:
Statement of Work (SOW):
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with suppliers
- Making proposal summary recommendations to buyers for contracts
- Establishing practices and reinforcing them through regular benchmarking and supplier performance metrics reporting. ¿
- Resolve invoice price and contract terms discrepancies to enable order processing; and communicating with suppliers to resolve transactional issues. ¿
- Review contracts/purchase orders/task orders for completeness and processes requisitions following organizations policy and procedure. ¿
- Assist with developing and implementing efficiencies, standardized tools, practices and procedures shortening the quotation, RFP and decision making and evaluation time frame. ¿
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field, with a minimum of 7 years as a procurement professional with demonstrated knowledge of best practices in the procurement field to resolve problems, recommend improvements, collaborate with program offices to independently develop procurement packages to include:
- Contractor proposal requirements
- Technical evaluation plan, and evaluation criteria
- Independently prepare award recommendation memo, price analysis, and contract administration. ¿
- Expert knowledge of the procurement process and related certifications for federal, non-profit, and/or commercial organizations. ¿ Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite, with strong Excel and Word skills. ¿
- Demonstrated ability to independently execute the cradle to grave procurement process, interpret and implement procurement policies and procedures, perform technical and price proposal analysis. ¿
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills for communication and collaboration with internal staff and consultants. ¿
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing. ¿
- Aptitude to clarify assigned tasks and expectations and then work independently to complete assignments.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at URL blocked - click to apply