To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Signal Hill, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Material Supply Inc. • Signal Hill, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AC Pro is a family-owned HVAC company with locations in Southern California and Nevada. We value taking care of our customers, creating an enjoyable work environment for our associates, and doing work that is honest and high-quality.
We're seeking warehouse workers to join our team who would like to work in an active, fast-paced area, learn about our products, enjoy a positive workplace with fair benefits, and help us build this company into a place where both you and your family will be proud to have you work.
As a warehouse associate, your primary duties would include the following:
- Fill customer orders accurately by locating and pulling items from inventory
- Unload transfer trucks and place items into inventory
- Assist customers by retrieving orders and loading materials onto vehicles
- Complete order paperwork in order to maintain accurate records for inventory and backorders
- Work with team to ensure product targets and deadlines are met
This would be a good opportunity if you:
- Have the ability to follow specific verbal and written instructions
- Are looking for overtime potential
- Have a strong tolerance for bending, standing, lifting, and overall hard work
This position requires some physical abilities including:
- Ability to walk and stand for the majority of the work shift
- Ability to lift or move 25-50 pounds
- Ability to reach, feel, grasp, grip, carry, push, and pull
Schedule: 8-10 hour morning shift, plus overtime and Saturdays as needed
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check following an offer of employment, as well as provide documentation of eligibility to work in the U.S.